Do you also want to know How to earn money from Bhim App? If yes then this article of today can be very important for you. The development of technology has brought a revolution to India. And it is due to technology that it is gradually becoming completely digital as online services are adopting different fields.
It has made working easier due to this, it saves a lot of time, today many such websites and apps have been created which provide online service from which you can buy goods like movie booking, room booking, money transactions, etc. In today’s post, we will tell about such a service that performs online transaction work.
As you know, there are many apps and websites to transfer money online. This website and app make your work easy. Today we will tell you about such an app, whose name is Bhim App. Today, through this article, we will give you detailed information about what is Bhim App and how to earn money from it.
What is BHIM App?
BHIM is a Payment App based on UPI ( Unified Payment Interface ). Its full name is Bharat Interface For Money. This is a government-run App, which was launched by the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi.
This app was launched on the occasion of the birth anniversary of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar on 14 April. Through which people were able to conduct online transactions by installing it on their smartphone. Any merchant or vegetable seller can also use this app easily.
For this, first, you have to download BHIM App from any App Store, then you have to enter your Bank Account Details using Mobile Number. When your bank accounts are added, after that you can easily do any type of online transaction such as money transfer, mobile recharge, online ticket booking, room booking, etc.
After signing up in BHIM App, you get a VPA ( Virtual Payment Address ). This VPA can be based on your Mobile Number or your Email ID. If you want to receive payment from someone else, then your bank details will not have to be given for this.
That person can only pay you through your VPA. Instead, if you want to pay someone else, you can also transfer money through that person’s VPA or his Bank Details (Account Number, IFSC code ).
This app has been designed so that people can easily transact their money from it and it does not require any kind of technical knowledge.
How to send money from Bhima App?
Now let’s understand how you can send money from BHIM App.
Step 1: To send money from BHIM App, first, you have to signup. Follow the steps given below to signup for the Bhima app.
1. First of all, download BHIM App from any App Store or link is given below.
2. After that install it on your mobile and open it.
3. After that choose a language and click on the Proceed button.
4. After that you have to choose the sim card in your phone whose number is registered with your bank account. The app will send you an SMS to verify, which will verify the BHIM App.
5. After Verification, the BHIM app asks for a four-digit PIN, enter a four-digit PIN here. You will be asked while logging in to this PIN app.
Step 2: Set BHIM UPI PIN
After signing up, you need to enter details related to your bank. After this, you need to create a PIN. You will be asked this PIN while doing the transaction. For this follow the steps given below.
1. Click on Add Bank Account. There you will see a list of banks. Choose your bank from them. After that this app will collect your account information from your bank. Whatever accounts are associated with your mobile number in that bank will be shown in front of you. Choose an account from it.
2. Now you will be asked to enter the last 6 Digit of your Debit Card and the expiry date of the debit card.
3. After that you will be asked for a UPI PIN. Enter a UPI PIN here. You will be asked this pin while doing the transaction.
Please do not share your UPI-PIN with anyone. BHIM does not store your UPI-PIN anywhere. Customer care will also never ask for this.
Step 3: Send money using BHIM App
Follow the steps given below to send money from Bhima App.
1. On the home screen, the app has three options. Send Money, Request Money, and Scan. Click the SEND icon to send money.
2. Enter the mobile number or Virtual Payment Address (VPA) of the person to whom you want to send money. (Click on the three-dot menu in the top right corner, if you want to send money directly to the bank account using the IFSC code)
3. Enter Amount and finally, enter the UPI PIN. You will be able to play successfully.
How to earn money from Bhima App?
As I have already mentioned, the Bhim app is a kind of Money Transaction App. To make digital transactions more attractive, the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has launched a cashback scheme for customers and merchants using Bharat Interface For Money (BHIM) App.
Customers will get a cashback of up to Rs 750 every month from the new plans, while merchants can get a cashback of up to Rs 1000 every month. So let’s find out about the different ways by which one can earn money using BHIM App.
1. Get ₹ 51 Welcome Gift on Transaction before BHIM App
Although the cashback service is valid for both new and existing users, users using the BHIM App will get a cashback of Rs 51 on completing their first transaction as a Welcome Gift.
For this, the user has to link his bank account and complete the first transaction. Cashback can also be obtained by sending a minimum of ₹ 1 to receive the cashback amount.
2. Earn money from Bhim App Referral Program
While giving this information, the Prime Minister said that if you can win cashback using the app, you will get ₹
10 and the person you refer will get ₹ 25 for every transaction, it is ₹ 25 for three transactions but only It should have a balance of more than ₹ 50. Follow the steps given below to refer the Bhim App to a friend.
1. BHIM App open करें.
2. Click on the Menu icon at the top of the homepage.
3. Click Refer to a friend.
4. Click Invite.
5. After that you will be able to share your referral link.
6. As soon as they download and install the Bhim app through your link, you will get ₹ 10, if you install 20 people, then you will get ₹ 200 in a day.
7. In this way you can also earn money through the Bhim app.
3. Get up to Rs 500 cashback from BHIM App
Cashback up to Rs 500 BHIM app will give Rs 25 cashback for each Unique Transaction done through VPA / UPI ID, account number, or mobile number. The minimum transaction price should be Rs 100. Users can earn a maximum cashback of Rs 500 per month.
In addition to cashback per transaction, there will be a cashback based on the number of monthly transactions done by users. If BHIM App users make 25 or more transactions, but less than 50 per month, they will get Rs 100 cashback. For transactions above 50 and below 100, Rs 200 will be provided as cashback. Those who do more than 100 transactions monthly, they will get a cashback of Rs 250.